Candelis' complete series of advanced monochrome and color displays ranges from 1 megapixel (MP), 2MP, 3MP and 5MP models, and is designed for its ImageGrid and other radiology workstations.
The new family of flat-panel monitor solutions for medical imaging features a high-performance TFT AMLCD IPS panel and offer superior rendering and view angle, uniformity compliance, automatic calibration functionality, image control system by network, and user-friendly, ergonomic design. Additional highlights include:
- Third generation Digital Signal Processor (DSP) MEDiX III
- Up to 12-bit grayscale performance with 4,096 unique tones
- Built-in moving sensor for DICOM calibration
- On-board Digital Ambient Control (DAC)
- Expansive graphic card compatibility through DVI connection
Candelis medical displays are currently available.