August 6, 2007 - The American Society of Emergency Radiology (ASER) will hold its 2007 Annual Scientific Meeting Oct. 3-6 in San Diego, CA.
The meeting is intended to provide a broad experience in state-of-the-art emergency imaging through: 1. educational sessions on the latest trends and advances in emergency radiologic diagnosis and 2. sessions presenting new original scientific work.
Program highlights for 2007 include:
* Trauma: Head to Toe as Done by the Pros
* Vascular Imaging in the ER
* The Golden Hour: European Perspectives
* Timely Topics: Teleradiology, Emergency MR
* More concurrent sessions, so you have more choices
* Scientific sessions, case-based sessions and audience participation
For more information: www.erad.com