January 5, 2012 – Medical software company Novarad was named an approved supplier for Amerinet, the healthcare solutions organization whose members include integrated delivery networks (IDNs), hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, physicians, ambulatory surgery centers, emergency services and others.
Under the terms of the agreement, Amerinet’s network of over 56,000 members will have access to Novarad’s full suite of diagnostic products and services including its most popular offerings:
· NovaPACS – a complete web-based picture archiving and communication system (PACS) with voice annotation set sync, maximum intensity projection (MIP) and multi-planar reformat (MPR) capabilities, advanced hanging protocols, point return on investment (ROI), measuring tools and customizable menus.
· NovaRIS – a radiology information system (RIS) developed on the same platform as NovaPACS, generates reports, measures profitability and facilitates paperless management of patient records.
· NovaDose – An integrated solution of DoseMonitor radiation dose monitoring software, from PHS Technologies Group, integrated with NovaPACS. Novarad is the first company to integrate with DoseMonitor and also includes the product with the purchase of PACS.
· NovaMG – FDA 510(k) cleared and IHE compliant, the digital breast imaging viewer supports multi-modality viewing and iCAD and R2 structured reports.
· NovaOrtho – Orthopedic templates and pre-operative planning tools.
· NovaCardio – Integrated PACS and cardiovascular information system (CVIS) management capability.