This is a practical and clinically relevant meeting for the entire head and neck cancer community that provides the most up-to-date information on multidisciplinary therapies, the latest clinical research, new treatment strategies, supportive care, scientific breakthroughs and toxicity mitigation.
- Keynote speakers addressing timely and relevant topics in head and neck cancer treatment.
- Dynamic sessions focused on the major disease sites with expert faculty providing education.
- The top research presented in oral abstract sessions and a poster reception.
- Interactive and case-based tumor boards.
- Many opportunities to network with colleagues from around the world.