November 8, 2016 — Toshiba America Medical Systems Inc. and Applied Radiology are inviting attendees at the 2016 annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) to expert-led forums on the latest advances in computed tomography (CT) imaging and interventional radiology.
The two CME-certified symposia, led by international clinical experts in CT and combined angiography CT imaging, offer attendees free education credits and insights into the following areas:
- Image-Guided Interventional Radiology Procedures Using a Combined Angiography CT System
- When: Tuesday, Nov. 29, 1:30 to 3:15 pm
- Speakers: Farah Gillan Irani, M.D., senior consultant, Singapore General Hospital (SHHQ - SGH); David Hays, M.D., interventional oncology, CARTI Cancer Center, Little Rock, Ark.
- Computed Tomography: What’s Next & Why. New Hardware & Software Transformations
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 30, 8:30 to 10:15 am
- Speakers: Marcus Chen, M.D., director of cardiovascular CT, NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; Sujith Seneviratne, M.D., director of cardiac CT, MonashHeart, Australia
In addition to the expert forums, Toshiba will showcase new product launches in every imaging modality at RSNA 2016, held Nov. 27-Dec. 2 in Chicago.
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com