Swissray Installs ddR into Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Swissray International announced today that they have installed their direct digital radiography (ddR) system into the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA.
Ueli Laupper, senior vice president of Sales and Marketing states “We are very proud to have been selected to provide our DR system to one of the finest hospitals in the world. Having a hospital of this caliber select our market leading ddR technology validates our claim of being the “best of breed” in the DR industry”.
More like this
- Swissray Sells DR System to Three Locations
- Health Group Details Swissray Digital Radiography Benefits
- Tower Radiology and Capital Orthopedic Purchase Swissray ddRElement System
- Swissray Installs ddRElement at Capital Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center, Tower Radiology
- Swissray ddRCruze Offers Fully Motorized, Mobile DR