Automating Critical Test Results
While the imaging department’s need to deliver high-priority and critical results efficiently is not new, increased scrutiny by the Joint Commission has established a higher level of accountability and a need for more efficient, closed-loop communication and tracking. Traditional manual methods of managing and tracking the critical test result management (CTRM) process are time-consuming. Increased risk of failure to communicate can result in inadequate patient care, heightened exposure to litigation and susceptibility to inspection violations. There is a better way.
More like this
- New Solution Sets Off Critical Results Alarm Instantly
- Agfa, Nuance Integrate Critical Test Results Reporting in PACS
- HIT Application Solutions Highlights Critical Test Results Management for Radiology
- Speech Recognition Solution Reduces Word Error Rate by 35 Percent
- CTRM Solution Automates Critical Test Result Information